Since today was such a lovely day and the sun was out (which is rare for Britian) my family and I decided to take a trip to Cheshire Ice Cream Farm.
After looking around and realising that the queue to get ice cream was way too long, we decided to take a seat in the cafe until the queue went down. The cafe was so cute. After taking a quick look on the menu, I decided I would get a hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows. Not exactly practical considering how hot it was out, but I don’t think I cared.
It was the most amazing hot chocolate that I had ever tasted. Not only did it taste good, it just looked so cute. I now know my favourite drink from Cheshire Ice Cream Farm.
Next stop was to get our ice cream. Who could go to Cheshire Ice Cream Farm without getting ice cream?!
After a long, hard decision of which ice cream falvour I wanted, I finally settled for ‘Choc Fudge Cookie’ and ‘Chocolate, Raspberry and Oreo’.
My two little sisters both decided to get ‘Bubblegum’. The blue colour of their ice cream was crazy!
1. One of the most common fears, is the fear of woman. It is called gynophobia.
2. You can buy a book on how to brush you teeth, just in case you didn’t know by now.
3. Drinking too much tea can cause breast lumps, nervousness and constipation.
1. I got told my braces are coming off soon.
This is great news considering I have had them on for many years
2. We are looking after a relatives dog for the week.
Even though we already have a dog, another dog makes everything a little better
3. I lost a stone.
This was probably the highlight of my day. Now just to lose a little bit more..
The other day, I decided to bake myself some cookies. I wasn’t prepared to make normal cookies and have to spend hours burning them off a the gym so I made a healthy alternative.
These cookies are soooo easy to make and they taste so yummy.
1 cup of Oats
1 tablespoon of coconut oil (optional)
1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
1/4 cup of raisins (optional)
It’s really that easy! I decided to add the coconut oil and chia seeds just for extra health benefits. The raisins were purely because I love them. You could add anything you like. Next time I will be trying things like peanut butter and cinnamon.
All you have to do is mash up the bananas and add the oats. If you are adding anything else, add them after mixing in the oats.
Bake them in the oven for around 10-12 minutes. You may need to experiment with the time as it will depend on how thick you made your cookies.
Although I am a teenager, I noticed that a lot of people my age and slightly younger keep coming out with such strange phrases.
What brought this to my attention was when someone called me ‘bae’. I’d seen people say this on Twitter all the time but I assumed that everyone had forgot how to spell Babe. I then realised that I had absolutely no idea what it meant. I then looked on Urban Dictionary for the definition and it literally made my day. My favourite definition was; Word used by ghetto people to address their significant other because they have found themselves too lazy to pronounce the entire word “babe”.
After looking into it more (I really need to find something better to do with my life), I found that it was a shorter way of saying ‘babe’ and it also mean ‘before anyone else’. Apparently, just typing the word babe is too hard these days.
Another word I heard which made me seriously concerned for our generation was ‘stahp’. My 12 year old sister came running into my room and screamed it at me. Why can’t people just say the word ‘stop’? I don’t understand why it is ‘cooler’ to stay ‘stahp’. People who say ‘stahp’ need to take their own advice.
‘Cray’ seems to be another word I’ve heard. I think most people can work out that it means crazy. Why can’t people just say crazy?
I won’t even get started on words such as swag and yolo.
I feel like I’m such a sorry excuse for a teenager but I’d much rather talk in English.
I found that not being organised can cause a lot of stress. This started my mission to be more organised.
- Keep a diary. This is probably one of the easiest things to do to be more organised. I don’t mean one of those diaries where you write down all of your thoughts and feelings. Just a diary where you can write down what you plan to do on each day. That way you will never double book yourself again.
- Plan your outfit the night before. It sounds pretty pointless but it helps me a lot. I can spend hours in the morning debating on whether or not my top goes with my shoes. Planning your outfit the night before cuts out all that and means you have more time to do the things that you actually need to.
- Make a meal plan. Deciding on what to eat of a meal can be difficult sometimes. Especially if you’re on a diet. Planning your meals for the whole week can make that problem go away. It also helps when trying to go the grocery shopping.
- Keep places tidy. Having a cluttered house or workplace can confuse the mind. By keeping everywhere tidy, you will help keep your mind free to focus on the things that matter.
- Write everything down. I often find myself making notes of most things that are said to me. This way I can never forget. I find it also comes in handy when trying to win an argument.
Recently, I have been trying to get fitter and I thought that I would take a look on the app store and see what apps they had since I am literally obsessed with my phone. I take it everywhere and I spend probably 90% of my time on it.
The first app I found was Gym PocketGuide. The app comes with 90+ different exercises that you can do while at the gym. It also tells you how to do the exercise by showing you images, videos and step-by-step guides. The app is free to download.
The next app that I found is called Runtastic. It is a personal fitness app for all outside and inside activities. It monitors all the activities that you do and keep track of them. it is also great for motivation. This app is free to download. However, you may wish to spend £3.99 to get ‘Runtasic Pro’.
The Third app I found was 7 Minute Workout. This app is probably my favourite out of all the apps I found. The apps gives you a workout for 7 minutes each day. It is a great way to get a little bit of exercise done a day. This app is free to download.
Another app I found, is ‘A Route Tracker. Jog, Bike, Ski or Drive.’. This app is free to download once again. The app uses your phones GPS to track the route that you go. You can also share your tracks with your friends.
The last app I found is not to do with exercise but health. It is called Water Reminder. This app reminds you through out the day to get a glass of water. You fill in details, such as what time you wake up and go to sleep. It then reminds you at times which are suitable for you. If you are anything like me and forget to drink enough water, this app will be perfect for you. This app is also free.