I realised that I have never actually wrote a post before where I just tell you all some facts about me. I thought that I would try to tell you all 25 facts about me that hopefully no one already knows.
1. I love writing letters to people all over the world. I have been penpalling for a little while now and it is so addictive. I love getting to know people from all over the world.
2. I love to read but I have never actually read the Harry Potter series. I know, I know, I will get around to it eventually.
3. Does anyone remember a band named The Wanted? Well I met them one night at a concert they did. During the concert I vomited and passed out so ended up in a tent back stage. One of the first aiders was nice enough to take me quickly to meet the band after they finished performing. Unfortunately, it was raining heavily so I looked a mess, plus I had just previously passed out and vomited.
4. I love the idea of travelling but I have never actually left the UK. My list of places that I want to travel to is just so long but sadly life didn’t allow for me to actually travel. I will one day though, I’m determined!
5. I have two tattoos. One is a dream catcher on the back of my neck. The other is a outline of a cat and a dog which is on my forearm.
6. I am never late for anything. I always arrive places early sometimes even hours early. The idea of being late stresses me out.
7. I’m a morning person.
8. I am a really fussy eater and usually try to avoid trying new foods.
9. I fall asleep extremely quickly. In fact, I fall asleep so quickly that I am sleep by the time my head hits the pillow most nights.
10. My favourite number is 3.
11. When I was younger, I wanted to be a vet. I suddenly changed my mind when I spoke to a vet and he told me that you had to go to university for 7 years. Little Eleanor was not up for that.
12. I hated coffee until a few weeks ago and now I can’t stop drinking it.
13. I used to compete in swimming galas. If I could go back in time, I would tell myself not to quit.
14. Once I decided that I wanted to ride my little sister’s scooter down a hill. I rode it into a rock and went flying over the handle bars. I scrapped my face along the floor and blood was everywhere. It took so long to heal.
15. I love being on public transport. My favourite is trains.
16. I’ve moved out of my parents’ house 3 times but I always end up back here. I think it is just meant to be this way.
17. My favourite superhero is Spiderman.
18. I can do my make up in less than 3 minutes. In fact, I do most days.
19. I collect anything tea related. I love teapots, mugs and I have different types of tea everywhere.
20. I have never broke a bone in my body although secretly (and now not so secretly) I wish I would. I don’t want the pain, I just want the experience.
21. I hate being productive on a Sunday. They are my lazy days.
22. I’m a complete klutz. I could fall over the air.
23. I started to learn to drive but I gave up on that for a bit. I will get back to it one day.
24. I’m trying to learn Japanese but I don’t think my mind is made to learn new languages.
25. The first ever concert I went to was P!NK and I loved it so much.